Space Food Sticks â„¢ Brought Back Down To Earth
These chewy snacks were originally developed by NASA for astronauts such as Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin to refuel while on missions into space. Now you can grab a piece of the space race years and chew on what most probably was the world's first 'energy bar'.
The Space Food Snicksâ„¢ have been re-launched by Retrofuture Products LLC after a thirty year absence; with the original snacks disappearing from the supermarket shelves due to space program cutbacks. They are now back with a bang and available in chocolate and peanut butter flavours.
The snacks have a unique smooth taste and texture and are also nutritionally balanced with ample servings of carbohydrate, fat and protein, so you'll find them working there way into both adults and children's lunch boxes.
And while you're in futuristic mode, check out the Astronaut Ice Cream and Astro Snacks!
Chew On Snacks Made For Astronauts
1. Space Food Sticks - Opportunity to develop and market new variations of space-inspired energy bars for consumers interested in unique snacks.
2. Retrofuture Products LLC - Potential to capitalize on nostalgia by relaunching discontinued products from the past.
3. Astronaut-inspired Snacks - Opportunity to create and market snacks that evoke the experience and flavors of space travel.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food companies to explore innovative products and flavors inspired by space food.
2. Sports and Nutrition - Potential to cater to athletes and health-conscious individuals seeking nutritionally balanced energy bars.
3. Nostalgia Merchandise - Opportunity to tap into the market for retro-inspired products that evoke a sense of nostalgia.