When it comes to soup packaging, Mine Design, knows how to fuse raw emotions into the branding concept. Love Soup is an organic product intended for healthy eating, so Jim Parry (the man behind Mine Design), came up with a package that reflected these feelings.
The O on both the "love" and "soup" words are made to look like a heart, which embodies the sentiments expressed through the product. This writing is then placed on a white background with black font, keeping the overall aesthetic minimalist and not too overwhelming. This way consumers can focus on the message instead of becoming distracted by unnecessary designs.
For those that adamantly love both soup and organic food, 'Love Soup' could be an ideal snack on a cold day.
Mine Design Focuses on Feelings for 'Love Soup'
1. Emotion-driven Packaging - Incorporating emotions into packaging design to reflect brand sentiments.
2. Minimalist Aesthetics - Keeping packaging design simple and clean to allow consumers to focus on the message.
3. Healthy Food Products - Creating products that promote healthy eating habits and lifestyles.
1. Food and Beverage - Developing healthy food products with a focus on clean packaging design that reflects brand sentiments.
2. Design and Branding - Incorporating emotions into packaging design while maintaining a minimalist aesthetic for maximum impact.
3. Health and Wellness - Partnering with food brands to create products that promote healthy eating habits and lifestyles through thoughtful packaging design.