Personalising memories and storing them in innovative ways is big business. Think of all the photo storage sites, myspace maps and the advent of the webcam. Now Sony allows you to take photos on your (SONY) camera and a GPS tracker maps out where you are on an online map. Not a bad tool to add to your Europian Holiday slide show ay?
"Keep track of your photo locations and dates easily with satellite precision. The GPS-CS1 calculates and records position data. When used with the supplied GPS Image Tracker software, the GPS-CS1 allows you to match the time and location data in the device with your photos. And by using the Picture Motion Browser software, supplied with certain Sony cameras*, your photos will be shown on an online map, giving you a whole new way to organize, manage and enjoy your pictures."
Perfect for people who can't remember if the photo of them eating pizza was in Florence or Rome (no, I swear it didn't happen to me).
Satellite Tracks Where Your Photos are Taken
1. Personalized Memory Storage - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating new ways to store and organize personalized memories with location data.
2. Gps-enabled Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing cameras and accessories that integrate GPS tracking to automatically geotag photos.
3. Location-based Photo Organization - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in software and platforms that allow users to organize and view their photos based on location data.
1. Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the photography industry by incorporating GPS technology into cameras and accessories.
2. Data Storage and Management - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the data storage and management industry by creating new solutions for organizing and managing location-based photo data.
3. Travel and Tourism - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the travel and tourism industry by leveraging GPS-enabled photography to enhance the vacation experience and create personalized travel memories.