The Sony Entertainment Television CSI Reruns ad campaign illustrates just how addictive and engaging this particular tv show is. Instead of the classic caution tape reading 'do not cross' or other similar warning phrases, these ones plead more emotional statements such as 'Don't you love me anymore? We never talk.' and 'Daddy, help me with my homework?' Clearly, it targets men.
Conceived and created by the Publicis ad agency based in Sao Paulo, Brazil, the Sony Entertainment Television CSI Reruns ad campaign also features scenes from the show itself. Art directed by Antonio Cattuzzo and Bia Coutinho with creative direction by Hugo Rodrigues and Denis Kakazu, the print ads uses photos from Getty Images and illustrations by Gelmi Estúdio de Arte. Fun and playful, it sends a simple and direct message.
The Sony Entertainment Television CSI Reruns Campaign is Playful
1. Interactive Advertising - The use of emotional and playful language in advertising can increase engagement with consumers.
2. Innovative Campaign Design - Using images and language that deviate from traditional forms of advertising can differentiate brands and result in higher brand recall.
3. Targeted Advertising - By targeting specific groups of consumers, advertisers can create campaigns that resonate on a personal level and increase brand loyalty.
1. Advertising - Innovative and personalized advertising campaigns can generate higher consumer engagement and increase ROI.
2. Television - Television networks and streaming services can utilize creative advertising campaigns to increase viewership and interest in their programming.
3. Art and Design - Art directors and designers can create captivating and memorable advertising campaigns by deviating from traditional design norms and utilizing powerful language.