Originally posted Oct 17, this update includes the must-watch video of the commercial.
The new Sony Bravia Adspot features an explosion of paint - and it's real. The Bravia Advert also has its own website which describes, "Our latest TV ad - featuring massive paint explosions - took 10 days and 250 people to film. Huge quantities of paint were needed to accomplish this, which had to be delivered in 1 tonne trucks and mixed on-site by 20 people." The cleaning took 5 days and 60 people.
Oh, and it wasn't wasteful at all... ;)
70,000 litres of paint
358 single bottle bombs
33 sextuple air cluster bombs
22 Triple hung cluster bombs
33 Triple Mortars
22 Double mortars
358 meters of weld
330 meters of steel pipe
57 km of copper wire
Note: Our video shows the 'making of', if you want to see the commercial, you have to jump to the bravia advert site.
An Explosion of Paint
1. Realistic Advertising - Using real and massive efforts for an advertisement can make it more relatable and authentic.
2. Explosion Art - Explosion art can gain attention and create a unique and memorable experience for viewers.
3. Sustainable Filming - Filmmakers can create a sustainable and environmentally friendly project by repurposing materials, using eco-friendly options, and minimizing waste.
1. TV and Film - Incorporating unique and eco-friendly filming techniques can set productions apart and potentially attract a wider audience.
2. Advertising - Creating advertisements with unique and authentic concepts can attract and retain consumer attention.
3. Art and Entertainment - Explosion art can bring a new level of creativity and engagement to the art and entertainment industry.