The latest vocoder software by SONiVOX, Vocalizer Pro, offers a progressive sound-sculpting instrument allowing musicians and audio professionals to perform, process, play and create. The company is known for their premium virtual instruments and vast sound libraries.
Vocalizer PRO is the newest addition to SONiVOX's collection's of virtual instruments, joining the Stratum Transwave Synth and the essential keyboard collection instrument suite.
The software comes in 32 bit and 64 bit, with AU, VST, RTAS, and AAX support, supported by the latest operating systems besides MAC OS Catalina. The main features include: 16 spectral synthesis types, FFT audio processing suite, pitch-shift, advanced format shifting control, performance pads for playability and performance, and additional MIDI-control.
Vocalizer Pro is currently on sale for $49.99 USD – originally $199.99 USD – through SONiVOX's website.
Sonivox's Vocalizer Pro is a Sound-Sculpting Instrument
1. Progressive Sound-sculpting Instruments - There is an opportunity for innovation in developing advanced software instruments that allow musicians and audio professionals to perform, process, play, and create.
2. Premium Virtual Instruments - The demand for high-quality virtual instruments presents an opportunity to develop and offer premium software instruments with vast sound libraries.
3. Advanced Audio Processing Suites - There is a need for innovative audio processing suites with features like spectral synthesis, pitch-shift, and format shifting control to enhance sound production and manipulation.
1. Music Production - The music production industry can benefit from disruptive innovation in the development of progressive sound-sculpting instruments and premium virtual instruments.
2. Audio Technology - The audio technology industry has an opportunity to create advanced audio processing suites with features like spectral synthesis and pitch-shift to meet the demand of musicians and audio professionals.
3. Software Development - Innovations in software development can drive the creation of advanced virtual instruments and audio processing suites to cater to the needs of musicians and audio professionals.