The expression "music is the soundtrack to your life" proves to be true for many people, just as this 'Songs to Live Life By' infographic suggests. For those who find traveling anywhere without their music in their ears difficult, this is the infographic.
Be it contemplative, curious or crazy, this Songs to Live Life By infographic has the perfect coordinating song for your mood. The fun-loving life graphic was created by 'Sonos,' a company that specializes in wireless hi-fi systems. This is certainly an infographic worthy passing on to all your music-junkie friends.
Implications - Pairing music with products is an excellent way for businesses to create more memorable presentations and commercials. The correct memory-inducing music will instantly help consumers develop brand recognition when thinking about coordinating products. With such, businesses should constantly be on the lookout for songs that would mesh well with their target demographic and product itself.
The 'Songs to Live Life By' Infographic Coordinates Tunes & State of Mind
1. Music-product Pairing - Opportunity for businesses to create more memorable presentations and commercials by pairing music with their products.
2. Brand Recognition Through Music - Using memory-inducing music to help consumers develop brand recognition.
3. Targeted Song Selection - The need for businesses to find songs that resonate well with their target demographic and product.
1. Advertising - Businesses in the advertising industry can leverage music-product pairing to create more impactful campaigns.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can use music-based marketing to enhance brand recognition and create engaging experiences.
3. Music Streaming - Music streaming platforms can explore targeted song selection to personalize their recommendations and cater to different moods.