Calling all geeks and metallurgy enthusiasts -- be amazed by this super dense solid tungsten cube. Being geometrically perfect, this 99.9% pure tungsten cube packs a punch when it is your hands. According to the periodic table, it is the densest element you could ever hold in the palm of your hands, even denser that solid uranium.
This cube comes in three sizes and will complement any work desk or office. A single one-inch cube will be an equivalent weight of two times the iPhone 6s. It is a simple cube that will instantly pull nearby colleagues to talk about your intriguing cube. Be it a desk candy or a educational piece, the weight of this cube will always be a surprise to anyone who picks it up. This conversation starter is now on Indiegogo and it is starting to attract the attention of people everywhere.
'KUBOS' is a Cube Made of Aerospace-Grade Solid Tungsten
1. Geometrically Perfect Cubes - The trend of creating geometrically perfect cubes presents opportunities for innovative designs and applications in various industries.
2. Ultra-dense Materials - The trend of using ultra-dense materials opens up possibilities for creating new products with enhanced properties and functionalities.
3. Unique Desk Accessories - The trend of unique desk accessories, such as the solid tungsten cube, offers disruption to the office supply industry by providing conversation-starting and aesthetically pleasing products.
1. Manufacturing - The manufacturing industry can explore the use of geometrically perfect cubes and ultra-dense materials to create high-performance products and components.
2. Aerospace - The aerospace industry can leverage the properties of ultra-dense materials like solid tungsten for applications in areas such as weight reduction and radiation shielding.
3. Office Supplies - The office supplies industry can tap into the demand for unique desk accessories and offer innovative products that enhance the workspace environment.