Soles4Souls is a charity organization committed to providing poverty-stricken individuals around the world with shoes. They've embarked on the '50,000 Pairs in 50 Days' challenge, and Soles4Souls makes it pretty easy for anyone to get involved.
A $5 donation yields 2 pairs of shoes, $10 nets 3 pairs of shoes and $20 sponsors a family-sized 5 pairs of shoes, with the sixth pair shipped to you as a gift. Soles4Souls operates on 2% of its income, which is a sum far smaller than that of many other charities. Check out the video above for more information.
Soles4Souls Plans to Donate 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days
1. Sustainable Donation Models - Charity organizations are exploring new, sustainable models for donations to further their causes.
2. Alternative Charity Organizations - Consumers can choose from a myriad of alternative charity organizations to support various causes.
3. Social Media Fundraising - Social media platforms are providing opportunities for individuals and organizations to fundraise for charity causes more easily and effectively.
1. Nonprofits - Nonprofit organizations can incorporate innovative and sustainable models for donations to maximize their impact.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can integrate charitable giving into their business models to provide customers with easy opportunities to support causes.
3. Social Media - Social media platforms can enhance their functionalities to cater to fundraising opportunities for charity organizations and individuals.