The ability to stay connected in an emergency is essential for those who live in areas that experience extreme weather, so the Generark Solar Generator is engineered to help deliver essential power when required. The system includes the HomePower 2 backup battery along with the SolarPower 2 portable solar panels that will work to tandem to harness the power of the sun. The system will go to work offering additional power for 99% of the appliances in the home and could work for up to seven days, depending on usage.
The Generark Solar Generator can be recharged via the aforementioned solar panels, an AC outlet or even a car outlet to maximize the ways it can be kept ready for use.
The Generark Solar Generator Works for Essential Appliances
1. Solar-powered Home Appliances - The use of solar power to support everyday home appliances presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to develop energy-efficient and eco-friendly alternatives.
2. Smart Home Power Management - The integration of backup batteries and portable solar panels with smart home technology can provide a comprehensive power management solution for homeowners and disrupt industries related to home automation and energy management systems.
3. Emergency Power Backup Systems - As extreme weather events become more frequent, there is a growing demand for reliable emergency power backup systems that can keep homes and businesses running. This presents an opportunity for innovation in the energy and utility industries.
1. Renewable Energy - Companies specializing in renewable energy can capitalize on the trend towards solar-powered home generators by creating new, innovative products and services to meet the growing demand.
2. Home Automation - The integration of backup batteries and portable solar panels with smart home technology presents a disruptive opportunity for companies in the home automation industry to develop comprehensive power management solutions for homeowners.
3. Emergency Management - Innovative emergency power backup systems can be developed to meet the growing demand for reliable backup power during extreme weather events, disrupting the energy and utility industries, as well as the emergency management sector.