Softbrew is a pitcher that introduces a new way to brew coffee for maximum deliciousness.
Designer George Sowden takes away the "violent acts" of coffee-brewing, including "forcing, pressing, steaming or burning the valuable coffee beans." This jug simply combines coffee and hot water in a stainless steel cylinder with nearly microscopic holes, offering a natural coffee taste. The Softbrew is sure going to make a lot of coffee-lovers happy.
Implications - Consumers are looking for more natural ways to complete their everyday tasks. Products that feature an organic element are more appealing than those which simply perform a function. In order to attract more shoppers, companies could focus on this desire for more sustainability.
Softbrew is a New Kind of Brewing That Makes Your Cup of Joe Taste Great
1. Natural Brewing - Softbrew introduces a new way to brew coffee using a stainless steel cylinder and microscopic holes, appealing to consumers looking for more organic methods.
2. Sustainable Products - The Softbrew jug offers an organic element to brewing coffee, highlighting the market demand for sustainable and eco-friendly products.
3. Enhanced Taste - With its gentle brewing process, Softbrew brings out the natural flavors of coffee and satisfies the preferences of coffee lovers seeking a superior taste.
1. Coffee Equipment - The Softbrew pitcher disrupts the traditional coffee brewing industry by offering a unique method for maximizing flavor, leading to potential innovations in coffee equipment manufacturing.
2. Home Appliances - As consumers prioritize more natural ways of doing tasks, the Softbrew jug presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in home appliance design, catering to the demand for sustainable and organic products.
3. Food and Beverage Packaging - The demand for natural and sustainable products extends to packaging, providing an avenue for disruptive innovation in the development of eco-friendly and minimalist packaging for coffee and beverages.