These delicious gourmet Soda Gumdrops from QUIN imitate the refreshing flavors of your favorite soft drinks without having to indulge in an actual soda. Based in Portland, Oregon, QUIN's Soda Gumdrops are just one of the fine offerings from the brand's roster of small-batch fruit chews, lollipops, sour hard candies, marshmallows and gumdrops.
This particular set of Soda Gumdrops comes with three individually packaged flavors; Cherry Cola, Smoked Cola and Root Beer. The Cherry Cola gumdrops are made with fresh Oregon-grown sweetheart cherries, while the Root Beer is inspired by the vintage pop shops of the early 1950s.
These artisan, soda-inspired treats are the perfect indulgence for anyone craving the rich flavors of their favorite pop but is avoiding sugary beverages. A great stocking stuffer or snack to keep at your desk, the set is available through the Food52 store.
These Soda Gumdrops are Root Beer and Cherry Cola-Flavored
1. Gourmet Soda-flavored Snacks - The rise of gourmet soda-flavored snacks offers opportunities for food companies to create innovative and unique products.
2. Artisan Sweets - The trend towards artisanal sweets provides a platform for candy makers to explore unique and bold flavors.
3. Health-conscious Snacking - A focus on health-conscious snacking has presented opportunities to create flavorful snacks without excessive sugar or calories.
1. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can explore the trend of gourmet soda-flavored snacks to develop new products and expand their portfolios.
2. Confectionery Industry - The confectionery industry can capitalize on the trend of artisan sweets to create unique candy and chocolate products.
3. Health Food Industry - The health food industry can leverage the trend of health-conscious snacking to produce nutritious snacks with bold flavors.