Internet star Sockington has to date over 542,000 followers on Twitter. What makes this so astounding is that our celebrity is a cat! An adorable grey and white domestic Tweeting feline.
Sockington, aka Sockamillion, posts an ongoing commentary on the social networking web phenomenon, regularly updating his many followers on his life as 38-year-old Jason Scott’s feline companion.
So, who is @Sockington following? Other dogs and cats, of course, along with some caring animal welfare Tweeters.
Sockington the Cat has Over Half a Million Followers
1. Pet Influencers - Opportunity for businesses to collaborate with pet influencers to target a large and engaged audience.
2. Social Media Animals - Growing trend of animals gaining popularity on social media platforms, creating opportunities for pet-related businesses to leverage their reach.
3. Animal Welfare Advocacy - Increasing interest and support for animal welfare on social media platforms, providing room for innovative solutions and disruptive technologies in the industry.
1. Pet Accessories - Potential for creating unique pet accessories and merchandise based on the popularity of pet influencers and their fan base.
2. Pet Care Services - Opportunity to provide specialized care services for the pets of social media influencers, tapping into the growing market of pet owners seeking premium services.
3. Social Media Marketing - Demand for social media marketing services tailored to the unique needs of pet-related businesses, targeting the large audiences following animal influencers.