Jamil Ammar is a puppet maker from Toronto, Ontario who has been making an adorable collection of superhero-inspired sock puppets that feature some of the most recognizable and classic heroes.
Jamil runs a small online shop called JIMILL that sells very animated hand-crafted sock puppets. These puppets are adorned with large eyes and fully operational mouths. They almost resemble the types of puppets that you would expect to see on Sesame Street.
Available for purchase are puppets that look like such superheroes as The Flash, Captain America, Spiderman, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Venom, which is more of a super villain than a hero.
Each puppet is made from hand-picked materials and intended for children ages three and up.
Jamil Ammar Makes Adorable Surly Hand Puppets
1. Hand-crafted Sock Puppets - Opportunity for creating customizable and unique hand-crafted puppets for children.
2. Superhero-inspired Designs - Opportunity to tap into the popularity of superheroes and create products that appeal to fans.
3. Online Retail for Custom Puppets - Opportunity to create an online platform for selling custom-made puppets with personalized designs.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity to incorporate customizable and interactive features into traditional toy manufacturing.
2. Craft and Hobby Industry - Opportunity to create DIY puppet-making kits and materials for craft enthusiasts.
3. E-commerce - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create a niche online marketplace for hand-crafted puppets and related products.