Social media’s purchasing Influence is demonstrated through our online shopping as well as our interaction with the store or clothing line through online content. It could include sharing it or marking it as a favorite on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest. Research indicated that 71% of consumers are more likely to purchase something based on social media referrals.
Facebook reigns as the most popular social media site to encourage purchases. With all the advertisements that are integrated into its news feed, it is easy to come across an item that interests you. There is a variety of reasons why social media purchasing happens. Some of the reasons why we continuously follow or like a brand, company or product is to keep up with the organization's activity, to learn more about the product or services and even to leverage sweepstakes and online promotions.
People are searching for various items of interest online but the common factor is social media plays a significant role whether the individual purchases the product right away or on impulse.
This Infographic Examines Social Media Purchasing
1. Social Media Purchasing - The increasing influence of social media on purchasing decisions presents opportunities for businesses to leverage platforms like Facebook for targeted advertising and promotions.
2. Online Brand Engagement - Consumers' desire to follow and engage with brands on social media presents opportunities for companies to build loyalty and increase brand awareness through consistent online activity.
3. Impulse Buying - The role of social media in driving impulse purchases highlights the potential to create compelling and enticing content that encourages immediate product purchases.
1. E-commerce - The rise in social media purchasing underscores the need for online retailers to optimize their platforms and provide seamless purchasing experiences for consumers.
2. Digital Marketing - The growing influence of social media on purchasing decisions presents opportunities for digital marketers to develop targeted strategies that effectively reach and engage with consumers.
3. Fashion and Apparel - The impact of social media on consumers' clothing purchase decisions highlights the potential for fashion brands to leverage platforms like Facebook and Pinterest to showcase their products and drive sales.