The first White Paper from IPG Media Lab examines the future of messaging apps as a social media engagement strategy. According to the report, messaging apps are the new face of social media in terms of consumer engagement and one to one communication. Especially after Facebook's $19 billion acquisition of WhatsApp, it is time to make messaging apps a bigger part of your marketing and social media engagement strategy.
The report also notes the marketplace for these kinds of apps is relatively small and divided among a few diverse players. While the number of users an apps has is important, this can change even on a daily basis as people's apps habits can drastically day to day.
A New Report Explains the Future of Social Media Engagement Strategy
1. Messaging App Engagement - Exploring innovative ways to engage consumers through messaging apps.
2. Increasing Market Share of Messaging Apps - Identifying strategies to expand market share in the messaging app industry.
3. Dynamic User Behavior in Messaging Apps - Leveraging the changing user habits in messaging apps to optimize marketing strategies.
1. Social Media Marketing - Finding ways to incorporate messaging apps into social media engagement strategies.
2. Mobile App Development - Exploring opportunities to develop and improve messaging apps to cater to consumer needs.
3. Digital Advertising - Utilizing targeted advertising within messaging apps to reach and engage consumers effectively.