No, you’re not allowed to bring your new Xbox into the shower, but maybe these soapy gamer cartridges will suffice.
Firebox has released Game Boy and Super Nintendo cartridges, to really get your head in the game. Not only super nostalgic, these soaps are also vegan-friendly. Early 90s meets 21st century in perfect harmony with an invigorating citrus scent. These game soaps come in all your favorite cartridges like Donkey Kong, Tetris, Super Mario Kart and many more. As an added homage to our youth, they even come in their signature plastic Game Boy case. With the main ingredients being coconut oil, palm oil, and safflower oil, it's not just a gimmick, it's actually soap.
They won’t be released until March 2014, but you can pre-order them today. Clean up, then get your game on.
These Soaps Will Take You Way Back
1. Gamer Nostalgia Products - There is an opportunity for innovation in creating more nostalgic gamer-oriented products besides gaming consoles and software that cater to younger generations.
2. Sustainable Personal Care Products - The opportunity exists to innovate and create more eco-friendly and sustainable personal care products that are not only functional but also appeal to a variety of niche audiences.
3. Novelty Soap Products - Opportunity exists for innovative companies to produce more creative and quirky soaps that appeal to niche customer segments and spark consumer interest.
1. Gaming Industry - The gaming industry should invest in creating more merchandise and product offerings that capture younger generations' attention and build brand loyalty.
2. Personal Care Industry - Innovation opportunities exist in the personal care industry for companies to make products that combine quirkiness and functionality, appealing to niche customer segments and offering something new in the market.
3. Gift and Novelty Industry - There is an opportunity to capitalize on the rising demand for unique and novel gift items by developing whimsical and unusual products that appeal to younger consumers and niche groups.