May 4th, or as 'Star Wars' fans may know it, 'National Star Wars Day,' is steadily approaching, and Dr. Squatch has the perfect 'Star Wars' bath soap collection. The collection features four distinguishable soap scents that are inspired by classic Star Wars characters. In honor of May the Fourth, Dr. Squatch is offering consumers 10% off of their Star Wars collection with code MAYFOURTH.
The ‘Only Hope Hope’ soap bar pays tribute to 'Obi-Wan Kenobi,' who can be seen in Jedi attire wielding a blue lightsaber. The Only Hope Hope soap is made with Thyme Lead and Bentonite Clay for a soothing and detoxifying rinse.
‘Wisdom Wash’ was influenced by the wisdom and serenity of 'Master Yoda.' This nourishing green bar will hydrate your skin with Lotus Leaf and a fresh herbaceous scent.
The ‘Dark Side Scrub’ was inspired by 'Darth Vader,' the series' most iconic character. This black and red swirl bar boasts a combination of rejuvenating Chokeberry, exfoliating Sand, and detoxifying Coconut Charcoal.
Finally, the ‘Ruthless Rinse’ was crafted with restorative Dragon Fruit and exfoliating Black Sand. This spicy, energizing soap bar will both rejuvenate and refresh you.
Image Credit: Dr. Squatch
Dr. Squatch Has 'Star Wars' Bath Soaps in Time for May 4th
1. Sci-fi Bath Soaps - Dr. Squatch's Star Wars-inspired collection of bath soaps offers an opportunity for companies to combine geek culture with personal hygiene.
2. Nostalgic Pop Culture-inspired Toiletries - The trend of nostalgic pop culture-inspired toiletries presents opportunities for companies to capitalize on people's love for their favorite shows and movies.
3. Hybrid Personal Care Products - The integration of unexpected ingredients in personal care products, like the Star Wars-themed soaps with Thyme Lead, Bentonite Clay, Lotus Leaf, and Chokeberry, shows that unique combinations have the potential to stand out in a crowded market.
1. Personal Care Products - Beauty and personal care industries can infuse pop culture references into their products to appeal to fans and create buzz.
2. Entertainment and Media - Licensing popular franchises for personal care products can diversify revenue streams and create brand extensions.
3. Merchandise and Specialty Retail - Retailers can offer exclusive and themed merchandise, like Dr. Squatch's Star Wars collection, to capitalize on fans' interests and increase sales.