This Snickers Super Bowl Ad was voted the funniest commercial to run during the game, and with good reason. Any commercial that has Betty White running around a field with a bunch of guys 50 years younger playing tackle football is comedic gold.
I have incredible respect for Ms. White who, at 88-years-old, can even run at all, never mind being thrown to the ground (though I’m pretty sure that’s not her).
The Snickers Super Bowl commercial definitely made me LOL.
Snickers Super Bowl Ad Brings out the Badass in Betty White
1. Comedic Super Bowl Ads - Opportunity for brands to create funny and memorable commercials during the Super Bowl to capture audience attention and generate positive brand awareness.
2. Senior Celebrities in Advertising - Utilizing well-known elderly celebrities in advertising campaigns to add humor and relatability, appealing to a wide range of audiences.
3. Active Aging and Health - Promoting the idea of staying active and healthy at an older age, encouraging products and services tailored for the senior market.
1. Advertising - Brands can leverage the power of humor and celebrity endorsements in their advertisements to enhance brand recognition and consumer engagement.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can explore the potential of including senior celebrities in TV shows, movies, and commercials to appeal to a diverse audience and create unique storylines.
3. Health and Wellness - Developing and promoting products, services, and campaigns that cater to the active aging population, promoting overall health and longevity.