Snapchill Technology was developed by David M. Dussault, an MIT graduate and the co-founder and Chief Alchemist of the Elemental Beverage Company. According to the company, "Snapchill Technology allows an unparalleled tasting experience that delivers a new depth, flavor and freshness of coffee that can only be released by rapidly cooling it to lower temperatures." Snapchilling is said to preserve the flavor of hot coffee, which is highly volatile and aromatic at a hot temperature.
The patented technology is useful for preserving and enhancing the unique flavors of coffee without oxidation, dilution or additives, offering a cold coffee drinking experience that provides significantly more depth than usual. With Snapchilling, liquids are cooled at an extremely fast rate, reaching temperatures as low as -10°F within mere minutes.
Elemental Beverage Company's Snapchill Enhances Cold Coffee
1. Snapchilling Technology - The development and implementation of Snapchilling technology has disrupted coffee preservation and has the potential to create new standards and methods for cold coffee production.
2. Flavor Preservation - The focus on preserving coffee flavors through rapid cooling and preservation processes has created a new opportunity to innovate and create unique flavor experiences for coffee drinkers.
3. Enhanced Drinking Experience - The development of Snapchill Technology has created new possibilities to enhance the pleasure of cold coffee drinking experiences, particularly in the retail and hospitality industries.
1. Beverage Manufacturing - The beverage manufacturing industry can leverage Snapchill Technology to create new lines of cold coffee products that offer unique and preserved flavor experiences.
2. Food and Hospitality - The food and hospitality industry can benefit from the enhanced flavor profiles of Snapchill-processed coffee, as well as the potential to create new coffee-based beverages and experiences.
3. Technology - The development of new rapid-cooling and preservation technologies, such as Snapchilling, represents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the technology sector to support coffee and beverage producers in creating new products and processes.