The 'Snap Attack' magnetic board game comes as a strategic pastime that will require players to utilize their keen eye and hand to come out on top. Made in Milford, Connecticut, the game is crafted from premium birch wood with strong magnets within each of the pieces. Players take turns strategically placing their magnetic pucks to avoid triggering a snap attack, which sees the game tokens all snap together in a single motion.
The 'Snap Attack' magnetic board game is suitable for players aged eight and up, and has been created for two players at a time. The game is simple to start playing, and acknowledges the growing popularity of board games amongst kids, adults and families who are looking for a tech-free way to have some fun.
The 'Snap Attack' Magnetic Board Game Requires a Keen Eye and Hand
1. Magnetic Board Games - The use of magnets in traditional board games represents an opportunity for innovation in the board gaming industry.
2. Strategic Pastimes - There is an opportunity to create more games that require strategic thinking and skill development as an alternative to digital games.
3. Ageless Gameplay - Board games that appeal to a wide age range offer potential in the board game industry, particularly for families looking for tech-free activities.
1. Board Game Industry - The use of magnets in traditional board games represents an opportunity for innovation in the board gaming industry.
2. Toy Industry - Incorporating strategic gameplay into traditional toy offerings presents a disruption opportunity for the toy industry.
3. Family Entertainment Industry - Ageless gameplay options such as 'Snap Attack' presents opportunities for family entertainment companies looking to provide tech-free activities.