When one pictures a cutesy bunny rabbit, the first image that usually comes to mind is the Easter bunny hopping down the trail to give out Easter eggs to children -- not a cigarette smoking cottontail like the Smorkin' Labbit.
The odd creature features multiple different paint jobs that transform the rabbit into a variety of different animals such as a bumble bee and a shark or inanimate objects like a pumpkin.
One feature stays the same throughout the collection however, and that is the cigarette that hangs out of side of the animal's mouth.
The smoking bunny comes in a regular and miniature version and each one is specially designed by Frank Kozik and has been named according to its coloring.
The Smorkin' Labbit is a Badass Toy Bunny
1. Collectible Toy Transformation - Opportunity for innovative collectible toy designs that can transform into different animals or objects.
2. Controversial Design Elements - Disruptive innovation potential in incorporating controversial design elements like a smoking cigarette in unconventional products.
3. Artist Collaboration - Opportunity for collaborations between artists and toy manufacturers to create unique and edgy collectible toys.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Innovative toy manufacturers can capitalize on the demand for unique and boundary-pushing collectible toys.
2. Art and Design - Artists and designers can explore opportunities to create unconventional and controversial designs for various products.
3. Marketing and Branding - Branding and marketing agencies can help companies promote and market edgy and unique products to niche markets.