The alcohol industry is being challenged by the fact that many Millennials are simply consuming less alcohol and are looking for healthier drinking experiences—and DRGN created what it calls a "smart mixer" to address these growing demands. The superfood-packed drink is infused with potent ingredients like anti-inflammatory turmeric and zesty ginger, along with black pepper, ginseng, electrolytes like magnesium, calcium, sodium, potassium and amino acids.
Each 80-calorie can is formulated to support normal liver function and help to rebalance the body when it comes to fatigue and hydration. The unique mixer pulls inspiration from around the world with Asian superfoods, Austrian spring water and Western science. The functional, health-centric beverage has the potential to be consumed at any time of the day as a refreshing alternative to soda and can even be used to create what the brand has dubbed "supercocktails" for a mindful drinking experience.
DRGN's Smart Mixer Targets Health-Conscious Millennials
1. Functional Mixers - There is an opportunity for innovative beverage companies to offer healthy, superfood-packed mixers that provide a variety of health benefits and can be consumed at any time of the day.
2. Mindful Drinking - With more millennials choosing to consume less alcohol, there is an opportunity to create innovative beverage options that provide a mindful drinking experience.
3. Global Superfoods - Companies can draw inspiration from global superfoods to create unique and functional beverage products that address specific health concerns.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry can invest in superfood-packed mixers and mindful drinking experiences to appeal to health-conscious millennials.
2. Functional Foods - Functional foods industry can leverage global superfoods to create innovative and healthy beverage products.
3. Wellness - Wellness industry can explore the potential of healthy, superfood-packed beverages as part of a balanced and healthy lifestyle.