The Roome Mini Plus smart LED lamp is intended to be used in a wide variety of different ways to provide handy illumination in areas that might be lacking when it comes to brightness.
The Roome Mini Plus lantern features smart capabilities that enable it to respond to your presence in order to provide illumination or turn off to save power.
A built-in strap on the Roome Mini Plus enable it to be hung or carried in order to ensure additional usage capabilities. The lantern lamp offers up to ten-hours of illumination per charge and it recharges wirelessly on the included charging base to get it up and running again quickly.
The Roome Mini Plus smart LED lamp is ideal for use as a nightlight, in a closet or just about anywhere that a little bit of extra light is needed.
The Roome Mini Plus Smart LED Lamp Can be Placed or Hung Anywhere
1. Multi-functional Smart Lanterns - There is an opportunity to create lanterns that can respond to user presence and offer additional functions such as charging ports for devices.
2. Wireless Charging for Lamps - There is potential in creating wireless charging solutions for lamps to improve convenience and mobility.
3. Smart Home Lighting - Opportunities exist to integrate smart home lighting systems with motion sensing technology to create a more adaptable and efficient lighting experience.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can continue to innovate in the smart lamp category by creating multi-functional and wireless charging options.
2. Lighting Design - Lighting design companies can offer smart home lighting solutions that incorporate motion-sensing technology to improve energy efficiency and adaptability.
3. Interior Design - There is an opportunity for interior design companies to offer consulting services that recommend smart lighting solutions that incorporate multi-functional capabilities and wireless charging options.