Jung Dae Hoon of GZ Breath, the designer of the Smart Guide Gauge, makes a very good point, that culinary measuring tools have in general not changed at all in generations. At present, the system of providing instructions for a recipe is actually more complicated than ever before, given that an increased interest in world cuisine, and the international shipment of cookbooks means that understanding ingredient units can be limited to the spoons in your kitchen drawer.
The solution is an intelligent stick that uses digital technology to measure volumes, weights and even temperatures of various solid and liquid constituents for baking. It can convert just about any unit into any other, and even translate capacity into mass through your specification of the edible substance at hand. The Smart Guide Gauge accommodates a range of detachable measuring cups and spoons, and can even be used as an oven timer.
The Smart Guide Gauge Makes Recipes Universally Readable
1. Smart Measuring Tools - Opportunity to disrupt the market with digitally enhanced measuring tools for cooking and baking.
2. Multifunctional Measuring Devices - Innovation opportunity to create measuring devices that can measure multiple metrics such as volume, weight, and temperature.
3. Connected Kitchen Accessories - Opportunity to create smart kitchen accessories that can connect with other devices and offer a seamless cooking and baking experience.
1. Kitchenware - Innovative measuring tools can revolutionize the kitchenware industry and make cooking and baking easier for everyone.
2. Smart Home Appliances - Opportunity to create devices that can connect to other smart home appliances and be a part of the larger smart home ecosystem.
3. Food Tech - Technology-enabled innovations in the food tech industry can make cooking and baking more accessible, accurate, and efficient.