According to recent Snapchat updates for Makeup Geek's CEO Marlena Stell, the brand is set to expand its portfolio with the addition of Slim Lipsticks. While the company has already become a fan favorite for its line of cheek shines and its highlight palette created with beauty blogger Kathleen Lights, now the brand is trying its hand at lip products as well.
The new Slim Lipsticks collection from Makeup Geek will consist of six different formulas, as well as corresponding beauty accessories. There will be 20 different shades to choose from, including neutrals and some more vibrant hues. The company has also created a sleek makeup case with individual compartments for each of the ultra-narrow tubes.
For fans of the rapidly growing beauty brand, the Slim Lipsticks will offer a whole new way to update their look.
Makeup Geek's is Adding Slim Lipsticks to Its Cosmetics Lineup
1. Slim Lipsticks - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create ultra-slim lipstick tubes that allow for more precise application and easier portability.
2. Expanded Product Portfolio - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Diversify product offerings by introducing new lines of makeup products that complement existing offerings.
3. Modular Makeup Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop customizable makeup cases with individual compartments to organize and protect makeup products.
1. Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with unconventional packaging designs to create unique selling propositions for makeup products.
2. Beauty Blogging - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with beauty bloggers and influencers to develop exclusive product lines that cater to their audience.
3. Fashion Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate fashion-forward elements into makeup accessories to enhance the overall user experience and appeal.