Revisit your giggly preteen days with this Slickwraps Mood Ring Wrap for the iPhone 4. Admit it, you've been lured in by this timeless piece of costume jewelry at one point or another, and there is probably some small part of you that misses one of the eighteen rings you owned before training bras became a necessity. Now you can rock mood ring technology without looking like you're on your way to get your braces tightened. The wrap itself is precision-cut and only adds 5-mil of thickness to your phone, so you are free to use your usual iPhone cases, pouches and bumpers. It goes on smoothly with no frustrating bubbles and is completely reusable. The Mood Ring Wrap is also compatible with all iPhone 4 models.
Assess your feelings on any subject by pressing anywhere on your iPhone 4. Made with thermo-chromatic material, the wrap is temperature-sensitive and has a spectrum of seven colors, each representing a different mood. Are you feeling passionate, happy, calm, cool, nervous or anxious? Only your trusty iPhone 4 knows the truth. So, the next time you're feeling out of touch with your emotions, tap in with the Slickwraps Mood Ring Wrap.
Slickwraps Mood Ring Wrap Senses Your Emotions
1. Smartphone Personalization - Slickwraps Mood Ring Wrap adds a personalized touch to smartphones based on emotional responses.
2. Thermo-chromatic Materials - Thermo-chromatic materials can be used in other industries to add personalized touch based on environmental temperature changes.
3. Emotion-sensing Technologies - Emotion-sensing technologies can be integrated into other devices to provide personalized and intuitive experiences that improve user interactions.
1. Mobile Accessories - Mobile accessory companies can leverage emotion-sensing technologies and thermo-chromatic materials to add value to their products and increase customer loyalty.
2. Home Decor - Thermo-chromatic materials can be used in home decor items like curtains, blankets, and wall art to add a personal touch based on temperature changes.
3. Wearable Tech - Emotion-sensing technologies can be incorporated into wearable devices, like watches or jewelry, to provide users with personalized health and wellness insights.