When traveling long distances by air, sleeping on a plane is inevitable, but it is not always a comfortable activity due to the way most airline seats are designed.
London-based mattress company Simba Sleep released the Simba Air-Hybrid, which is an airline seat that is specifically built for sleep. This seat boasts everything from sensors to memory foam, all of which are designed to help travelers get some much-needed rest before arriving to their desired destination. The seat boasts several special features that may help to induce sleep, such as temperature controls to regulate the perfect sleep environment, built-in music, lighting and scent systems to lull passengers into a deep sleep.
As it stands, Simba Sleep is currently in talks with commercial and private airlines about introducing the Simba Air-Hybrid to the skies.
The Simba Air-Hybrid Focuses on Comfort for Sleeping on a Plane
1. Airline Sleep Comfort - Companies are designing innovative airline seats to make sleeping on a plane more comfortable for travelers.
2. Sleep-inducing Features - Airlines are adding special features like temperature controls, lighting, music, and scent systems to lull passengers into a deep sleep.
3. Mattress Technology and Travel - Mattress companies are bringing their bedding expertise to the airline industry by designing seats with memory foam and other sleep-enhancing features.
1. Airlines - Airlines can benefit from introducing innovative airline seats that improve sleep comfort for their passengers and increase customer satisfaction.
2. Mattresses - Mattress companies can expand their business by designing seats for airlines that incorporate their bedding technology and expertise to improve the sleeping experience.
3. Travel and Hospitality - The travel industry can benefit from incorporating sleep-enhancing features into their offerings to improve the overall experience for travelers.