B-and-Bee have designed sleeping cells that resemble the shape of honeycombs.
The modular campers are intended to be a solution for those who don't like sleeping in tents, making them perfect for music festivals and the like. Co-inventor Barbara Vanthorre explains, "We thought, why not stack a honeycomb, not for bees, but for festival goers to offer a very comfortable, cozy alternative for the overbooked and overpriced hotels during festival times?"
The larch wood-clad cell, which contains a king-size bed, can transform into a lounge seat during the day. For convenience, your camping gear and other personal items can be safely kept in the storage space underneath. The space-efficient cells are stacked one atop the other to form up to a four foot-high diagonal form, housing 50 campers over a mere 100 square meters of ground. Lockers, lights and power are also included.
These Stackable Sleeping Cells are Perfect for Festivals
1. Modular Sleep Solutions - Modular sleeping cells offer a convenient and comfortable alternative to tents and traditional camping experiences.
2. Compact Festival Accommodations - Small but efficient campers designed for festivals and events provide a convenient and cost-effective solution to accommodation shortages.
3. Multifunctional Sleep and Lounge Spaces - Modular sleeping cells that convert into lounge seats offer space-efficient and versatile solutions for temporary living spaces.
1. Hospitality - Modular sleeping solutions could be utilized by hotels and resorts to provide consumers with portable, comfortable, and modular rooms.
2. Event Management - Compact festival accommodations may be a solution to overcrowding and lodging issues in large-scale event planning.
3. Real Estate Development - Multifunctional sleep and lounge spaces could be implemented in real estate developments to utilize space-efficient designs and create flexible living spaces.