One of the biggest hindrances of 3D printers is the extended time they take to complete projects, so the Slash Plus UDP has been developed as a solution that changes this with ultra-fast printing capabilities.
The printer is capable of printing at speeds up to 1,200mm per hour and is outfitted with uni-directional peel technology that creates layer-less print jobs with a very high resolution. The accompanying software is compatible for use with Windows and Mac systems, and also supports OBJ, STL, UNIZ, AMF and 3MF file formats to make it ideal for makers of all kinds.
The Slash Plus UDP 3D printer offers a sizable space for printing, but is still compact enough for placement on any workstation.
The Slash Plus UDP 3D Printer Creates Projects in Mere Minutes
1. Ultra-speedy 3D Printing - The development of ultra-fast 3D printing capabilities can greatly reduce the production time of 3D printed projects.
2. Uni-directional Peel Technology - Uni-directional peel technology that creates layer-less print jobs with high resolution can pave the way for new printing methods and applications.
3. Multi-format Software Compatibility - Software that supports multiple file formats can make 3D printing more accessible to a wider range of users with different technical backgrounds.
1. Manufacturing - The manufacturing industry can adopt ultra-speedy 3D printing technology to improve production efficiency and speed up the prototyping process.
2. Product Design - Product designers can explore new possibilities with the use of uni-directional peel technology, creating unique and high-resolution designs not previously possible with traditional 3D printing methods.
3. Education - Multi-format software compatibility can make 3D printing more accessible to schools and students, allowing for a wider range of creative projects and learning opportunities.