When it comes to slacklining, it requires keen attention and balance, so the Slackline Kit for kids is designed to allow kids to train together to get it right.
While traditional slackline accessories are intended for adults, this kit focuses on getting children ready to try a regular line when they're ready. Designed to encourage kids to work together and help each other get the hang of it, the kit teaches balancing skills and strength, but also trust with one another.
Made by HearthSong, the Slackline Kit for kids comes complete with two ropes that attach easily to trees and a travel bag for the accessories. Kids are encouraged to build trust and relationships with fellow kids or parents and learn the ropes (literally) at their own pace.
The Kids Slackline Kit Encourages Children to Train with One Another
1. Kids Training Kits - Designing training kits for kids can be a disruptive innovation, especially in areas that may have traditionally been thought of as geared towards adults.
2. Collaborative Learning - Promoting collaboration among children through learning activities can open up opportunities for disruptive innovation in education and youth development.
3. Cross-generational Play - Encouraging children to learn and engage with parents or older generations through activities such as slacklining kits can be a disruptive innovation for recreation and leisure industries.
1. Toy and Game Manufacturing - Creating training kits that target kids can be a disruptive innovation for toy and game manufacturers looking to expand their product lines.
2. Sports and Recreation - Developing cross-generational play products and activities such as slacklining kits could bring a disruptive innovation to the sports and recreation industry.
3. Education and Youth Development - Collaborative learning products like the Slackline Kit could be a disruptive innovation for the education and youth development sector, encouraging teamwork and trust building among children.