Unlike many interactive toys that will only provide positive reactions based on a child's actions, Skyrocket's 'Grumblies' boast fiery personalities and the potential to have a meltdown.
Rolling, shaking, flipping and poking are some of the interactions that will cause the Grumblies to spiral into a frenzied state that needs calming. In all, the toys are capable of producing more than 40 different sounds and reactions, with four different characters to choose from like the blazing red Scorch.
The toys for kids ages five and up have the potential to be entertaining, as well as helpful for teaching young ones about better managing their own emotional states. The all-new toys announced at the 2018 Toy Fair are set to be available as of the fall, just ahead of the Christmas season.
Skyrocket's 'Grumblies' Can Be Calmed Down or Provoked
1. Interactive Toys - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create interactive toys that encourage emotional development and teach children how to manage their emotions effectively.
2. Emotional Learning - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop educational tools and toys that assist children in understanding and navigating their emotions.
3. Multi-sensory Experiences - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design toys that engage multiple senses and provide dynamic interactive experiences.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate technological advancements, such as motion sensors and artificial intelligence, to create interactive and emotionally responsive toys.
2. Educational Products - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate emotional learning and self-regulation into educational toys and materials.
3. Child Development Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offer innovative programs and services that teach emotional intelligence and support children's social-emotional development.