While the task of lugging around a lock and attaching it to your bike can be quite burdensome, the Skylock Smart Bike Lock is here to make the process much easier by integrating mobile features into this ordinarily simplistic device.
Allowing consumers to connect their mobile devices with their bike locks via bluetooth, the Skylock Smart Bike Lock can automatically unlock based on sensory features as you approach, or can simply open at the touch of a button on your smartphone device. Solar-powered and featuring a notification function that informs users when the bike has been altered or in an accident, the Skylock Smart Bike Lock is changing the way cycles are stored and maintained in a much more high-tech manner.
Ideal for those worried about leaving their bikes outdoors, the Skylock Smart Bike Lock will surely give cyclists peace of mind.
The Skylock Smart Bike Lock Allows Monitoring Access via Bluetooth
1. Bluetooth-enabled Bike Accessories - With the integration of mobile features into bike locks, other bike accessories may follow, creating a new market for tech-savvy cyclists.
2. Automated Personal Security Devices - The use of sensory features and mobile devices in bike locks can inspire new developments in personal security technology, making it more convenient and connected for consumers.
3. Internet-of-things in Transportation - The Skylock Smart Bike Lock is a prime example of the IoT being integrated into transportation devices, creating an opportunity for further IoT implementations in the industry.
1. Cycling and Bike Accessories - As bike locks become increasingly high-tech, there may be a growing demand for other bike accessories to incorporate mobile features and improve convenience for cyclists.
2. Personal Security Technology - The sensory and mobile features of the Skylock Smart Bike Lock can inspire further developments in personal security technology that are more automated and connected to other devices.
3. Transportation and Smart Cities - The integration of IoT in transportation devices and the creation of smart bike locks can contribute to the development of smart cities and a more connected transportation system.