The Skittle Giants Crazy Sours candies are the latest variation on the brand's oversized core product that will deliver exceptionally tart flavor for consumers to enjoy.
The candies were developed following research done by the brand and boasts a range of super sour flavors in the mix. The product will be launching in July in three serving sizes including a 125-gram £1 price-marked pack, a 141-gram value pouch and a 170-gram grocery store pouch.
Fruit Confections Brand Director Victoria Gell spoke on the new Skittle Giants Crazy Sours candies saying, "The creation of Skittles Giants Crazy Sours is a direct result of what our consumers have been communicating to us following the launch of Skittles Giants last year. We feel the Sours range satisfies shoppers’ desire for variety, whilst delivering true innovation. With shoppers now being able to get together in social environments, we wanted to offer a product that people could share and enjoy during those all-important moments together."
Skittle Giants Crazy Sours Have a Large, Tart Formulation
1. Oversized Candy - Opportunity for brands to develop oversized variations of popular products to offer new and exciting flavors for consumers.
2. Sour Flavors - Potential for companies to explore adding sour or tart flavors to their existing product lines to meet consumer demand for unique taste experiences.
3. Product Variations - Companies can develop variations of their products to satisfy consumer desire for variety and attract attention to their brand.
1. Confectionery - Players in the confectionery industry can create innovative candy products to meet consumer desire for new and exciting flavors in snack foods.
2. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to add sour flavors to their product lines to offer unique taste experiences to customers.
3. Retail - Potential for retailers to attract attention and boost sales by stocking innovative product variations that meet consumer demand for variety and excitement.