Morrama's Patch is a futuristic skincare technology concept that was created to address how post-pandemic care will look different. True to its name, Patch is a series of patches that can be placed anywhere on the face, and used to heat up or cool down targeted areas based on the kind of treatment selected. While heating helps to get the blood circulating and help with product absorption, cooling helps with soothing and reducing irritation.
According to the design tech agency behind the Patch concept, "we might have to wait three to five years for this technology to be available for use in consumer tech products, but it’s coming and there are plenty of applications for it in the beauty industry."
Patch is a Skincare Technology Concept for Hot & Cold Care
1. Temperature-controlled Skincare - Morrama's Patch introduces a new trend in skincare technology that focuses on temperature control for hot and cold care.
2. Targeted Patch Treatment - Patch offers a new approach to skincare treatment by providing targeted patch treatment for specific areas of the face.
3. Post-pandemic Skincare - Patch addresses the shift towards post-pandemic skincare by introducing a futuristic concept that focuses on personalized treatment.
1. Skincare Industry - The Skincare industry can potentially benefit from Patch's technology by incorporating temperature control and targeted patch treatments into their products.
2. Consumer Tech Industry - Patch's skincare technology can be incorporated into various consumer tech products, creating new opportunities for innovation.
3. Beauty Industry - Patch's concept of personalized skincare treatment offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the field of beauty by focusing on individualized care and targeted treatment.