Just before the arrival of spring this year, Skin Regimen will be releasing its potent '10.0 Tulsi Booster,' a pure concentrated formula of a holy Indian herb that is revered for its adaptogenic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
The highly concentrated formula spotlights holy basil as a skincare ingredient, as it is believed to be beneficial for soothing irritations and acne, as well as treating skin from the inside out.
The formula boasts the texture of a dry oil, making the product one that effortlessly sinks into the skin without leaving a heavy feeling behind. The all-new product from Skin Regimen is touted as one that's a nourishing and protective solution for the skin.
Image Credit: Refinery29
Skin Regimen's '10.0 Tulsi Booster' is Powered by Holy Basil
1. Adaptogenic Skincare - The use of adaptogenic ingredients in skincare products for their soothing and healing properties.
2. Herbal Skincare - The incorporation of herbal ingredients in skincare products for their natural and effective benefits.
3. Concentrated Formulas - The development of highly potent skincare formulas that provide maximum results with minimal product usage.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can explore incorporating adaptogenic and herbal ingredients in skincare products to cater to consumers' growing interest in natural and effective solutions.
2. Holistic Wellness - The holistic wellness industry can leverage the benefits of adaptogenic skincare products to offer holistic solutions for skin health and well-being.
3. Luxury Skincare - Luxury skincare brands can embrace concentrated formulas in their product offerings to provide high-performance solutions and cater to consumers seeking premium skincare experiences.