This spring, Dominique Cosmetics is preparing to launch Skin Gloss as a skin-enhancing product that creates a fresh and dewy look. The versatile product can be used on the entirety of the face, including the eyes and lips, as well as the body to create a radiant, glowy finish. Thanks to its nourishing formula that is infused with a hero skincare ingredient, hyaluronic acid, Skin Gloss by Dominique Cosmetics blurs the line between makeup and skincare products.
Inspired by the lit-from-within glow of good health and K-beauty's coveted "glass skin" look, many cosmetic brands are creating products that can be used to quickly and easily achieve the look of perfect skin on the go.
Image Credit: Dominique Cosmetics
Dominique Cosmetics' Skin Gloss Creates Fresh-Looking Dewy Skin
1. Lit-from-within Glow - Opportunity for creating innovative skincare products that enhance natural radiance and create a healthy, youthful glow.
2. Multi-purpose Makeup - Opportunity to develop versatile cosmetic products that can be used on multiple areas of the face and body for a unified, seamless look.
3. Blurring Makeup and Skincare - Opportunity to merge the benefits of makeup and skincare by incorporating nourishing and beneficial ingredients into cosmetic products.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetic brands can explore creating innovative products that enhance natural radiance and provide multi-purpose benefits for convenient use.
2. Skincare - Skincare brands can develop hybrid products that blur the lines between makeup and skincare, providing customers with nourishing and radiance-boosting options.
3. Beauty Technology - Beauty tech companies can create devices or applications that enhance the lit-from-within glow by using light therapy or other innovative techniques.