Jeffree Star and Manny MUA's collaboratively made Skin Frost highlighters have been a popular commodity for sometime now among beauty fanatics who are looking to achieve a shocking glow, meaning that the newest 'Uranus' shade is likely to go fast.
A shimmery shade of beige, the Uranus Skin Frost shade is ideal for all skin tones, as it applies to a sheer golden finish that catches just the right amount of light. Like the other Skin Frost highlighters, Uranus comes in a generously large palette, meaning that consumers won't have to stock up for months, no matter how often they use it.
The new shade is expected to drop on September 9th, and will be available as a package that comes with two lipstick shades.
Jefree Star and Manny MUA's New Skin Frost Shade is 'Uranus'
1. Collaborative Planetary Highlighters - Opportunity to collaborate with influencers in the beauty industry to create unique and highly sought-after highlighter shades.
2. Shocking Glow - Demand for highlighters that create a bold and attention-grabbing glow, appealing to beauty fanatics and trend-followers.
3. Generously Large Palette - Opportunity to offer highlighter palettes that last longer and provide convenience for consumers.
1. Beauty - Opportunity for beauty brands to collaborate with influencers and create limited-edition highlighter shades that generate buzz and high demand.
2. Cosmetics - Market for highly pigmented and unique highlighter shades that appeal to makeup enthusiasts and trend-conscious consumers.
3. Fashion - Intersection of beauty and fashion industries by offering palettes with lipstick shades, creating a complete makeup look.