Having a personal timekeeper is handy, but Skew Watches by Ross McBride point out just how much the human body has to adjust to be able to read the hour. A cock of the neck, a turn of the head, a bend of the elbow and a click of the wrist are a sequence of motions that need not be executed -- because there's a much easier way.
This collection of three wristwatches has first of all been designed with a contemporary elegance in the form of black, steel and gold dial cases combined with black and brown leather straps. The faces are minimal with the time displayed digitally, but the best part about these Skew Watches by Ross McBride is that you can turn the faceplate in your direction, eliminating the need to bend you neck to check the time.
Skew Watches by Ross McBride Rotate for Your Preferred Perspective
1. Adjustable Timepieces - The trend of adjustable timepieces allows users to customize the orientation of the watch face, providing convenience and comfort.
2. Contemporary Watch Design - The trend of contemporary watch design showcases sleek and elegant aesthetics, combining modern materials and minimalistic dials.
3. Digital Time Display - The trend of digital time display offers a practical and easy-to-read alternative to traditional analog watches.
1. Fashion Accessories - Adjustable timepieces present opportunities for fashion accessory brands to create innovative and customizable watches.
2. Luxury Watchmaking - Contemporary watch design allows luxury watchmakers to attract younger, design-conscious consumers.
3. Consumer Electronics - The digital time display trend opens doors for consumer electronics companies to create smartwatches with customizable display orientations.