Fans of the stupendously successful mobile game 'Subway Surfers' will soon be able to wear their favourite game on their backs, thanks to the fact that the game's creator SYBO Games teamed up with offbeat and street-wise merchandise store The Ave LA to create a skatewear collection inspired by the game's unique visual aesthetic.
Subway Surfers was the most downloaded mobile game in 2017, and as a result, developed an immensely loyal cult following of fans who simply can't get enough of the game and the enthralling fictional universe it's set in.
Enter the SUBSURF apparel collection, which includes an array of vibrant tees as well as a snazzy snapback hat. The tees overtly pay tribute to the game's memorable characters and the symbols of their youthful rebellion, as well as the sub-culture of graffiti artistry, skating prowess and mobile gaming.
In addition to representing the epitome of youthful skate style and gamer culture, the SUBSURF skatewear collection speaks to the intersection of fashion and technology in creating long-lasting fan cultures.
The 'SUBSURF' Apparel Pack Celebrates Youthful Rebellion & Gamer Culture
1. Gamer-inspired Skatewear - The SUBSURF apparel collection offers a disruptive opportunity for game developers to expand their brand through wearable merchandise.
2. Streetwise Merchandise Collaboration - The partnership between SYBO Games and The Ave LA showcases the potential of collaborations between established brands and offbeat merchandise stores.
3. Fashion-tech Synergy - The intersection of technology and fashion, as seen in the SUBSURF collection, opens up opportunities for the creation of long-lasting fan cultures through wearable tech and aesthetics.
1. Gaming - The success of the Subway Surfers game creates opportunities for game developers to expand into the wearable merchandise industry and tap into the culture of loyal fans.
2. Streetwear - The SUBSURF collection, as a collaboration between a gaming company and an offbeat merchandise store, showcases the potential for the streetwear industry to reach new audiences and expand its product offerings.
3. Fashion-tech - The fashion-tech synergy seen in the SUBSURF collection offers opportunities for companies and designers to experiment with wearable tech and innovative aesthetics to create long-lasting fan cultures.