NOAH works together on a special line up alongside Vans -- the Sk8-Hi Decon sneaker silhouette arrives in two new colorway options. It is also complete in a new textile, featuring lush suede materials. The two tonal options are either 'Petrol' or 'Tobacco.'
Petrol is a deep midnight teal color that is detailed with white contrasting top-stitching details throughout the uppers. At the top of the model, there is a woven patch logo around the tongue area which also references NOAH. There is a smaller Vans tab that can be found on the lateral area of the collars. The canvas piping can also be found on the collars reaching to the forefoot and stopping at the throat line of the shoe. The second colorway option is a light brown hue.
Image Credit: NOAH
NOAH and Vans Join Forces to Design a Sk8-Hi Decon Sneaker
1. Special Line Up - The collaboration between NOAH and Vans offers a special line up of the Sk8-Hi Decon sneaker, creating a unique and exclusive product.
2. Lush Suede Materials - The use of lush suede materials in the design of the sneakers provides a luxurious and premium touch, elevating the overall aesthetic.
3. Tonal Color Options - The introduction of two tonal color options, 'Petrol' and 'Tobacco', adds variety and personalization to the sneaker lineup.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can explore the integration of lush suede materials in other sneaker designs to offer a premium and fashionable product line.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate tonal color options and collaborations to create unique and limited-edition products that cater to the growing demand for exclusivity.
3. Apparel - The apparel industry can develop complementary clothing items, such as jackets or pants, using similar colors and materials to match the NOAH x Vans Sk8-Hi Decon sneakers.