Actress Olivia Wilde, fresh off being chosen as the hottest woman alive by Maxim Magazine, is now gracing the spread of the June 2009 issue of GQ Magazine.
Known for playing a brooding doctor in the hit TV series “House,” Olivia Wilde looks everything but broody in this sizzling photo shoot where the stunning actress shows off her bangin’ flexible and agile body while channeling a gymnast by hanging from still rings in provocative and skimpy shorts and revealing tops.
Olivia Wilde Channels a Gymnast for GQ Magazine
1. Athletic Photography - Using athletic settings and poses in photography for a visually striking and captivating effect.
2. Celebrity Magazine Covers - Featuring celebrities on magazine covers to attract attention and boost sales.
3. Gymnastics-inspired Fashion - Incorporating gymnastic themes and styles into fashion for a bold and unique look.
1. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to explore new artistic directions by incorporating athletics into their work.
2. Publishing - Magazine publishers can benefit from featuring celebrities on their covers to increase readership and sales.
3. Fashion - Fashion designers and retailers can explore the use of gymnastics-inspired styles to create eye-catching and distinct clothing options.