With many office jobs these days requiring consumers to sit or stay stationary for prolonged periods of time, it can be difficult to keep one's posture properly aligned and sit straight. That is where the Turtle Alert comes in, acting as a wearable smart reminder to ensure consumers are retaining a healthy back and neck while they work.
The Turtle Alert is a band that is worn around the neck and able to provide notifications when the wearer's posture is compromised. This is thanks to a set of sensors that are placed throughout that are able to sense tilting in the neck. The device connects to the wearer's computer mousepad and sends a vibration when it notices a shift in posture.
The Turtle Alert Smart Device Gently Reminds Wearers to Sit Straight
1. Posture-correcting Wearables - Creating wearable devices like the Turtle Alert to promote good posture and spinal health to prevent and treat back pain among office workers.
2. Health Monitoring Wearables - Combining sensors and tech to create wearables to monitor various aspects of health, promoting healthy habits and preventing health issues.
3. Smart Reminder Wearables - Creating wearable tech devices to remind users of their health habits throughout the day automatically
1. Health Tech - Developing technology and software to aid in medical procedures, surgeries, and wellness.
2. Office Furniture and Accessories - Designing ergonomically beneficial desk chairs, standing desks, and other office accessories to promote spinal health.
3. Sports and Athleisure - Designing workout gear, athleisure clothing, and athletic equipment with built-in sensors to track health metrics and improve performance.