HMBO's single-use hand sanitizer sets itself apart with packaging that can be folded, snapped and squeezed with just one hand, supporting ease of use on the go. The V-Shapes Single-Serve Packaging Technology is not only convenient to use and carry but also gives people more freedom within their personal hygiene and self-care practices. While the packaging technology is especially relevant to hand sanitizers at this time, it also has the potential to be applied to other products.
There's been an influx in hand sanitizer products within the last year, as brands across all industries have been using their resources and expertise to offer protective solutions during a global pandemic. While most hand sanitizers that have emerged are packaged in small bottles or large refill sizes, this single-use alternative makes the most of patented, one-hand opening technology.
Image Credit: HMBO
HMBO's V-Shapes Use One-Hand Opening Technology for Convenience
1. Single-use Packaging - Opportunity for companies to develop innovative single-use packaging technology that is easy to use and carry.
2. One-hand Opening Technology - Advancements in one-hand opening technology creates opportunities for companies to develop products that support convenience and mobility
3. Personal Hygiene and Self-care Practices - Rising demand for personal hygiene and self-care products creates a potential market for companies to launch innovative products with advanced packaging technology.
1. Health and Wellness - Opportunities for companies within the health and wellness industry to tap into the single-use and mobility trend within personal hygiene products.
2. Cosmetics and Beauty - Disruptive innovation potential for novel packaging designs of beauty, skincare, and cosmetic products that emphasize convenience.
3. Consumer Goods - Innovative, on-the-go consumer goods companies can profit from advancements in packaging technology that cater to convenience and portability.