Fresh off the skillet, Porsche comes at us with probably the coolest looking car on the planet (after the Batmobile). The Singer Porsche 911 has a hot retro vibe and a slammin’ color job to match.
Tapping into the best that each decade had to off, the Singer Porsche 911 is a prime example of craftsmanship and style. Aside from looking hot, this baby can move, according to Swipelife.com it has an “uniquely tuned 3.82 liter boxer-six, it is the proud owner of 425bhp, which enables the retro rocket to hit 60mph in a scant 3.9 seconds.” It’s go time!
The Singer Porsche 911 Gets People Jive Talkin'
1. Vintage-inspired Cars - The popularity of retro-designed cars like the Singer Porsche 911 showcases the demand for vintage-inspired vehicles in the automotive industry.
2. Craftsmanship Revival - The Singer Porsche 911 emphasizes the reemergence of handcrafted details and artisanal techniques in the automobile manufacturing industry.
3. Performance Enhancement - The uniquely tuned engine of the Singer Porsche 911 highlights the ongoing trend of enhancing performance capabilities in luxury sports cars.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry has a disruptive innovation opportunity to cater to the growing demand for vintage-inspired cars with modern performance and craftsmanship.
2. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods industry can explore collaborations with automobile brands to create limited edition, high-end retro-styled cars like the Singer Porsche 911.
3. Automobile Accessories - The popularity of vintage-designed cars presents an opportunity for the automobile accessories industry to develop and market retro-themed accessories and customization options.