The Simraceway SRW-S1 Steering Wheel is a new racing wheel designed for computer racing games that forgoes pedals in favor of paddles. As any gamer who likes to play racing games knows, the choices of racing controllers fall into one of two categories: There are joypads designed for racing games and then there are full-on racing wheels and pedals.
Each of these controllers has both its perks and its pitfalls. The joypads don't give a sense of realism that the pedals and steering wheels do, yet the pedals and steering wheels are bulky and expensive. What's a gamer to do? Enter the Simraceway SRW-S1 Steering Wheel. This racing wheel has an astounding 15 buttons, three dials and a D-pad. The wheel's throttle and brake take the form of paddles and the steering is done using motion sensors that track the route of the wheel. The SRW-S1 combines the realism of a steering wheel and pedals with the size of an irradiated joypad. Who says you can't have your cake and then play 'Gran Turismo 5?'
The Simraceway SRW-S1 Steering Wheel Combines Realism with Portability
1. Pedal-less Car Races - The popularity of pedal-less car races is growing, creating an opportunity for game developers to create new and innovative racing games using alternative control methods.
2. Motion Sensor Controllers - The Simraceway SRW-S1 Steering Wheel uses motion sensors for steering, creating an opportunity for developers to create new games and controllers that utilize this technology in unique ways.
3. Portable Gaming Accessories - The Simraceway SRW-S1 Steering Wheel is compact and portable, creating an opportunity for companies to develop more accessible and affordable gaming accessories for on-the-go gamers.
1. Gaming - The gaming industry has an opportunity to create new and innovative racing games that utilize alternative control methods such as motion sensing and pedal-less controllers.
2. Consumer Electronics - The success of the Simraceway SRW-S1 Steering Wheel shows a demand for portable and affordable gaming accessories, creating an opportunity for companies in the consumer electronics industry to enter this market.
3. Automotive - The rise of pedal-less car races creates an opportunity for the automotive industry to partner with game developers to create virtual racing experiences that showcase their brand and promote their vehicles.