This morbid app designed for the Moscow Ministry of Internal Affairs reminds people of the very real dangers of driving. The app tracks every car accident and lets users see where exactly an accident took place, and what caused the collision.
With its gruesome appeal and haunting message, this app will not go unnoticed. What I find particularly interesting is the comprehensiveness of the project. Driving can have very life-impacting effects and sometimes a reminder of that is necessary.
Implications - Consumers are eager for technological solutions that can help them live better lives. This app is a perfect reminder of how fragile life can be and makes users see the world around them in a new way. Companies should take this into consideration when creating future marketing initiatives.
The Moscow Ministry of Internal Affairs Encourages Safety
1. Accident Awareness Tracking - There is an opportunity to create more comprehensive accident awareness tracking apps that not only show where accidents occur but also provide insight into driver behavior patterns that can cause collisions.
2. Mental Health Driving Apps - There is a need for driving apps that focus on addressing the negative mental and emotional impact that accidents can have on drivers to foster a safer driving community.
3. Virtual Reality Driving Simulators - Virtual reality technology can be leveraged to create effective driving simulators that allow users to experience the real-life consequences of hazardous driving behaviors.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can utilize this technology to promote safe driving and encourage the development of proactive safety solutions that can reduce accidents.
2. Insurance - Insurance companies can leverage this technology to offer more personalized coverage and streamline the claims process by providing more detailed information about the nature of accidents.
3. Emergency Services - Emergency services like hospitals and ambulance companies can leverage this technology to reduce response times and better allocate essential resources in the event of an accident.