Summer's Eve recently added to its free-from Simply Summer's Eve feminine hygiene product collection, which is focused on providing intimate care solutions for cleansing, refreshing and pH-balancing. Consumers will find the brand's bestselling Liquid Cleansing Wash formula in the collection in a range of scents—like the new Lavender + Chamomile—made with botanical extracts. On the newest Summer's Eve products, Fragrance Development Expert Isabel Ryan notes: "we noticed a growing trend with millennials being attracted to scents that are inspired by nature and essential oils."
The other products in the Simply Summer's Eve collection include foaming washes and cleansing cloths, which are formulated to be hypoallergenic, gynecologist-tested and free from harsh chemicals, yet effective for removing odor-causing bacteria.
Knowing that consumers are looking for highly specialized skincare products with targeted benefits, cosmetic brands are launching intimate care collections for everyday wellness.
The 'Simply Summer's Eve' Range Spotlights Botanical Extracts
1. Botanical Extracts - The use of botanical extracts in feminine hygiene products presents an opportunity for brands to tap into the growing trend of natural and plant-based ingredients.
2. Free-from Products - The demand for free-from feminine hygiene products provides an opportunity for brands to create innovative solutions that are hypoallergenic, gynecologist-tested, and free from harsh chemicals.
3. Specialized Skincare - The rise of specialized skincare products for intimate care reflects the consumer demand for targeted benefits and everyday wellness in this category.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetic brands can leverage the trend of specialized skincare by introducing intimate care collections to cater to the needs of consumers seeking targeted benefits.
2. Feminine Hygiene - The feminine hygiene industry can capitalize on the demand for free-from products by developing innovative solutions that prioritize hypoallergenic and chemical-free formulations.
3. Natural Products - The use of botanical extracts in feminine hygiene products opens up opportunities for the natural products industry to create innovative and sustainable solutions in this market.