The 'Public Lives, Secret Recipes' blog recently put together a recipe for a simple peppermint cheesecake that requires no baking time. With Christmas less than two weeks away, many people are looking for a holiday dessert that will wow friends and family. This tasty cheesecake combines familiar holiday flavors with a few unexpected ingredients.
The simple peppermint cheesecake is is made from a sweet cereal crust and a creamy peppermint filling. The crust is similar to that of a Rice Krispie square in that it is made from marshmallows, butter and puffed cereal. This recipe specifically calls for Cocoa Pebbles, to give the dish a hint of chocolate. Once the crust has been prepared, the sweet peppermint filling can be added. The filling is made from an indulgent combination of cream cheese, powdered sugar and crushed peppermint.
The end result is a delicious holiday dessert that can be whipped up in no time at all.
This Simple Peppermint Cheesecake Can Be Made Without an Oven
1. No-bake Desserts - The trend of no-bake desserts allows for quick and easy creations without the need for an oven.
2. Unconventional Ingredient Combinations - The trend of using unexpected ingredients in traditional recipes creates unique flavor combinations.
3. Quick and Easy Holiday Desserts - The trend of simple and fast holiday desserts caters to busy individuals looking to impress.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore innovative ways to create new no-bake dessert products that appeal to consumers' desire for convenience.
2. Food Blogging - Food bloggers can focus on creating and sharing unique recipes that incorporate unconventional ingredient combinations to stand out and attract a wider audience.
3. Specialty Baking Tools and Ingredients - Companies specializing in baking tools and ingredients can capitalize on the trend of quick and easy holiday desserts by offering products that help simplify the baking process.