This has to be the funniest pet trend ever: Geisha dogs. As cute as these dog costumes are, I feel sorry for the little puppies which I am sure won’t quite pull off the ways of a geisha.
As far as I am aware, it is a tough profession to be a geisha. You have to be a top trained dancer, singer and entertainer and have the grace and elegance of a queen.
But seriously, all that really doesn’t matter when looking at these images found on a wild online Google chase, as these dogs clearly have X-factor. And some rather eccentric owners no doubt. I do wonder if the dogs are also taught to sing and dance, besides being dressed in these lovely, satin kimono costumes...
Sources: dognamiteboutique | sadhamstar | flicker | dogdressstore
Canines Dressed In Traditional Japanese Silk Robes
1. Pet Costumes - The trend of dressing up pets in costumes has disrupted the pet industry by creating a new market for specialized costumes and accessories.
2. Animal Fashion - The trend of using animals as a canvas for fashion has disrupted the fashion industry by creating unique opportunities for designers and creative marketers.
3. Cultural Appropriation - The trend of appropriating cultural dress styles for animals has disrupted the concept of cultural sensitivity, opening up discussion around cultural representation and respect.
1. Pet Accessories - The pet accessories industry has been disrupted by the trend of dressing up pets in costumes and specialized clothing, leading to a new market for creative and unique designs.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry has been disrupted by the trend of using animals as a canvas for fashion, leading to new opportunities for designers and creative marketers to create unique and innovative designs.
3. Cultural Awareness - The cultural awareness industry has been disrupted by the trend of appropriating cultural dress styles for animals, prompting discussions around cultural representation and respect.